CSPO Certification Training
A Classroom Training Course designated by Scrum Alliance, trains professionals to develop their ability to serve as an effective Product Owner for a scrum team
A CSPO® performs the following functions:
- Fulfills the role of a product owner on a Scrum team
- In charge of delivering the product
- Ensures stakeholder satisfaction
- Maintains product backlog
- Ensures the team knows the priorities
The CSPO® course is focused on providing an improved understanding of Scrum methodologies and their implementation.
Why is this certification popular?
The designation of CSPO® is offered by Scrum Alliance. Scrum Alliance is a non-profit membership organisation that supports the adoption and effective use of Scrum. There are over 30000 CSPOs worldwide.
Simplilearn’s course on CSPO® will enhance the industry credibility and recognition and also boost the earning potential of management professionals.
What learning benefits do you get from Simplilearn’s CSPO® training?
- Discuss Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Describe the importance of Agile
- Implement Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Instill the Scrum practices in the team
- Imbibe the best practices of Scrum methodology
What are the career benefits of this course?
- The certified professional learns the foundation of Scrum.
- The professionals who are certified understand the scope of Certified Scrum Product Owner’s roles from highly experienced certified Scrum professionals.
- Certified professionals demonstrate their knowledge of core Scrum methodologies to employers and peers.
- Career opportunities of certified professionals expand as they remain relevant and marketable across various industry sectors.
- The certification helps the professional to engage with a community of Scrum experts.
- As a CSPO, the professional will be able to fulfill the role of a product owner on a Scrum team.
- Through this certification, the CSPO gains access to local groups, networks and resources available only to Scrum Alliance members.