Complete IT Security Professional Career Advancement Bundle
Be proficient in IT security and take your career to new heights
CompTIA Security+ SYO-401 arms IT technicians with the necessary knowledge to secure a network and manage risk, access control, cryptography along with other relevant IT security concepts. Participants at the end of the training are validated of their skills in information security which is one of the fastest progressing verticals in IT.
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional® (CISSP®) program governed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2 is globally recognized as a standardized body of knowledge for confirming professionals’ knowledge in the field of information security. The CISSP professional will be able to define the architecture, design, and management which are important factors to assure security of an organization. It will enable a professional to cope up with the growing demand of protecting an organization’s information and assets.
CISA® Certification is a globally acknowledged certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. It is sponsored by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). A CISA certificate helps in demonstrating Audit experience, skills and knowledge, ability to manage vulnerabilities, capability to ensure compliance, competence to institute controls within the enterprise. The CISA course is focused on providing an improved understanding of IS security audit processes and better awareness on how to protect information systems.
Why is the certification most sought-after?
According to a study:
86% of hiring managers said that IT certifications were of high priority while evaluating a candidate.
53% of IT recruiters said the job of evaluating certified candidates were much easier as it saved them time and money.
CompTIA Security+ SYO-401 certification is widely in demand globally, as it accelerates professionals to leap high in the technology vertical. CompTIA certifications are highly acclaimed in the IT industry and potential employers from Fortune 500 companies look for professionals with CompTIA credential.
CISSP® is one of the most demanding certifications in the field of information security as this confirms an individual’s knowledge of the various domains of information security, cloud computing, mobiles, application development, risk management. According to one of the major employment websites, more than 70% of information security jobs required CISSP certification.
According to ISACA, since its inception in 1978, more than 100,000 professionals have earned the CISA® designation. CISA remains one of the most high paying and popular IT certifications. It is considered a pre-requisite by a number of governmental agencies and companies. Hiring CISAs ensures organizations’ IT and business systems become more efficient and effective resulting in greater value from and trust in its information systems. CISA has been accredited by the Americans National Standards Institute (ANSI) under ISA/IEC 17024. CISA certifications has been approved by the US Department of Defense (DoD) for DoD information assurance professionals.
What are the career benefits in-store for you?
- According to Indeed.com, CompTIA Security+ SYO-401 certified professionals earn an average of $55000 and have a wide scope to grow in their careers. They are most sought –after in top organizations like Hitachi Information Systems (Japan), Prestariang Systems Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia) and U.S. government contractors such as CSC, General Dynamics and Northrop Grumman.
A CISSP certified professional with a working knowledge in the field of information security will have an upward career graph. Such a professional can work as information security manager, security consultant, security architect.
- Salary survey conducted by a Certification Magazine ranked CISSP as the top best-paid credentials in IT.
- According to a survey conducted in 2008, IT professionals with CISSP certification tend to earn $21,000 more when compared to IT professionals without CISSP certification.
- According to PayScale.com the salary for a CISSP professional ranges from $60,000 to $160,000.
The CISA® certification is a globally recognized symbol of excellence for audit professionals. It helps the IT professional in the following ways:
- Completing the CISA certification ensures that the IT professional has the necessary knowledge and experience for adequately controlling, monitoring and assessing an enterprise’s IT and business systems.
- The CISA certification helps IT security and audit professionals to quantify and market their experience.
- It demonstrates the level of knowledge acquired and maintained to meet dynamic challenges and increases their value in the organization resulting in higher earnings and career growth.
- Being CISA certified not only gives individuals a competitive edge but also helps them become part of an elite peer network.
Who should do this course?
CompTIA Security+ SYO-401 is ideal for professionals in the role of a Security Engineer, Security Consultant, Network Administrator or an IA Technician or Manager.
The CISSP certification course is suitable for IT managers, security consultants, security analysts, IT professionals, network engineers.
The CISA Certification is suitable for CEO/CFO/CIO/CTO/CISO, Finance Managers, Process Consultants, System Administrators, IS/IT Security professionals, IS/IT Managers, IS/IT Auditors, IS/IT Consultants, IS/IT Audit Managers, on-IT Auditors.